Book Title: GRE Prep 2018: Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Related BooksKaplan's GRE Prep 2018 guides you through your GRE prep step by step—study Kaplan's proven strategies, boost your math skills, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with an online practice test.
Kaplan is so certain that GRE Prep 2018
offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back
.The Best Practice
- One full-length online practice test helps you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day.
- One additional full-length practice test included in the book for easier referencing and review.
- More than 650 questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for the 2018 edition and more in-book practice questions than ever before.
- Personalize your study plan with the individual performance summary you'll receive after each test.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
- Purchase includes 20% off code for more GRE practice.
Want additional video lessons, more practice tests, mobile study options, and extra online practice? Try GRE Prep Plus 2018.
- Purchase of GRE Prep 2018 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GRE-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled GRE 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review