Book Title: Pre-Handwriting Practice, Grades PK - 1: A Complete “First” Handwriting Program for Young and Special Learners
Publisher: Key Education Publishing
Author: Sherrill B. Flora M.S.
- Pre-Printing FUN, Grades PK - 1: Developmentally-Appropriate Activities that will Strengthen Fine Motor Skills, Improve Eye-Hand Coordination, and Increase Pencil Control
- The “First” Learning to Print Book, Grades PK - K
- Fine Motor Fun: Hundreds of Developmentally Age-Appropriate Activities Designed to Improve Fine Motor Skills (Key Education)
- Cut, Color, Trace, & Paste, Ages 4 - 7
- Handwriting: Printing Workbook (Brighter Child: Grades K-2)
- Phonics for Kindergarten, Grade K (Home Workbook)
- Beautiful Handwriting!: Printing Workbook
- Are You Ready for Kindergarten? Scissor Skills
- Lots of Fun Number Tracing Practice!: Learn numbers 0 to 20!
- Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up, 77 Pieces
Build a solid foundation of forming letters with Pre-Handwriting Practice for pre-kindergarten through grade 1. This 64-page book features more than 100 half-page activities that teach young students line strokes, slanted lines, circles, and curves before introducing the alphabet. After students have learned a particular stroke, the letters that use that stroke are taught. The book includes tactile, auditory, and visual activities to reinforce directionality and proper pencil control. The book supports NCTE and NAEYC standards. Key Education's handwriting practice books provide young learners with a developmental approach to handwriting. Each workbook helps build a solid foundation of forming letters by reviewing basic handwriting strokes, or including tactile, auditory, and visual activities to reinforce directionality and proper pencil control. Workbooks include guidelines for use, examples and practice and review pages. Content and page count varies per workbook.